- Registered on: 05/31/2011
- Last connection: 04/24/2013
Reported issues: 4
- 10:03 am Sorcery Bug #506 (Closed): sorcery's delve overriden
- Thanks, it's now in.
- 10:02 am Sorcery Bug #447 (Closed): tmpfs is too small to build glibc, massive havoc
- 08:06 am Sorcery Bug #413 (Feedback): dl_git: checking out git tag
- Looks like Ismael's simplification patch fixes this one too.
- 07:58 am Sorcery Bug #448 (Closed): fix for #378 "sorcery always complains that the tabled is broken"
- 04:23 am Sorcery Feature #440 (New): "debug" option for optimization menu
- They strip symbols to spare disk space (there are other reasons, but none worthy of mention for floss projects). In g...
- 11:49 am Sorcery Support #416 (Closed): cast -O and -R are dreadfully slow
- 11:49 am Sorcery Support #415 (Closed): cast -O and -R are dreadfully slow
- 11:33 am Sorcery Support #415 (Closed): cast -O and -R are dreadfully slow
- Why did you add -R? That causes it to recurse the whole tree above it (you probably wanted -B), which is far from nec...
- 11:18 am Sorcery Bug #342 (Closed): Sanity check doesn't check sig, sign and asc files
- the conceived non-fixedness of this issue was due to a tarball generation problem a few months back. The same fix was...
- 11:16 am Sorcery Bug #16 (Closed): Files from build dir end up in install log
Also available in: Atom